Toll Free nos.
1800 200 1002, 1800 121 1003
0291 3091400, 0291 7117001
Wish to get in touch with us, send an email to
for any account related queries
and service request.
Idle Time :
Portfolio Tracker (KubeR)
Customer Care Desk
Online Trading FAQ
Invest Through Us
Stocks in Limelight
NSE Exchange Announcements
Stock Quotes & Charts
Top Gainers & Losers
Advances & Declines
Index Movers & Shakers
Market Turnover Scripwise
Stocks in ND
Split Of FaceValue
Quick Stock Quotes
Directors & Key Personnels
Bonus / Rights / Dividends
Change of Name
Profit & Loss
Half Yearly Results
Understanding Equities Investing
Advantage Equities @ AnandRathi
Products & Value Adds
Investing through Us
Investing in shares is akin to owning part of a business. A profitable business keeps ploughing back profits to earn more profits.
Hence unlike investing in assets like gold and real estate, which are not productive, or in bonds or debentures, which have fixed returns, investing in shares, which represent ownership in productive assets (business), hold very high returns potential.
Of course investing is risky. Higher returns always come with higher risks. However the risks of investing in equities can be mitigated with sound research based investing.
Learn about Equities Investing through our
Initiative to begin your Investing journey in Equities.
We provide end-to-end equity solutions to individual Investors and Active traders.
Clients can walk into our investment centers nearest to them or call their designated dealer on phone. Net savvy customers can execute their own trades online or use our centralized phone trade desk.
We also deliver high quality advice on individual stocks, sector trends and investment strategy, establishing us a reliable research unit across the country.
Research and investment ideas can be accessed by clients either through designated dealers at our Investment centers, Phone trade Agents or on the website. Clients can also opt for our push services through which we make research and trading calls available on e-mail and SMS.
– AnandRathi brings with it the long legacy of trust bestowed upon by the customers & good relationships with some of the oldest clients. AnandRathi was ranked by Asia Money 2006 poll amongst South Asia's top 5 wealth managers for the ultra-rich. In year 2007 Citigroup Venture Capital International joined the group as a financial partner.
Lineage & experience
- AnandRathi is a leading full service securities firm providing the entire gamut of financial services. The firm, founded in 1994 by Mr. Anand Rathi, today has a pan India presence as well as an international presence through offices in Dubai and Bangkok.
Multi channel account access
- You can invest in equities through our multiple channels of dealing – about 200 branches for extensive reach – Online Trading platforms for anytime , anywhere reach – Phone Trade for on the move reach.
Research backed advisory support
- With an enviable record of our research services, you can be assured that your investment relies on valuable sources.
- We help you through the entire investment process, step by step, with innovative and efficient Services. Also, our Representatives assist you trade smoothly and efficiently.
1. Cash N Carry
2. Deliveries on Margin
3. Selling of Deliveries before settlements
4. High Intra-day exposures
5. Margin Financing
Value Adds :
1. Stock collateral benefits
2. Digital Contract Notes
3. Research calls through multiple channels
4. Tr@de On Move
5. Personal Investment Advisory
ECN Mandate for physical contract notes.
Trade X' Pro - Maintenance Charges.
Name of Associate Companies of ARSSBL
Regulatory Action taken against ARSSBL
Private Policy & Disclaimer
ANAND RATHI SHARE AND STOCK BROKERS LTD. BSE Cash: INB011371557, BSE F&O: INF010676931, NSE Cash: INB230676935, NSE F&O: INF230676935, NSE CD: INE230676935, MSEI CD: INE260676935, MSEI Cash: INB260676938, MSEI F&O: INF260676938, Research Analyst - INH000000834, DP- NSDL: IN-DP-NSDL-149-2000, CDSL: IN-DP-CDSL-04-99.
ANAND RATHI COMMODITES LTD. MCX: MCX/TM/CORP/0525 Mem. Code No.: ITCM8500, NCDEX: NCDEX/TCM/CORP/0178 Mem. Code No.: TCM00147, NCDEX SPOT: 10050
AMFI: ARN-4478 is Registered under “Anand Rathi Share & Stock Brokers Ltd.” | ARN-100284 is Registered under “AR Wealth Management Pvt. Ltd.” | ARN-104197 is Registered Under “Anand Rathi Advisors Limited”. PMS: INP000000282 is Registered under “Anand Rathi Advisors Limited” | MBD-INM000010478 is Registered under “Anand Rathi Advisors Limited“
SEBI INV. ADV. - INA000000268 is Registered under “Anand Rathi Advisors Limited.” LAS is Registered under “Anand Rathi Global Finance Limited” Regn. No.: B-13.01682 Insurance is Registered under “Anand Rathi Insurance Brokers Ltd.” License No. 175
Investments in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing
Compliance Officer : Mr. Deepak Kedia E-mail :
Tel No: +91 22 4001 3700
Best Viewed in I.E 5.5 and above. Resolution: 1024 * 768.
Copyright 2013-2014 ANANDRATHI, All right reserved.
Designed || Developed || Maintained